Have kids crazy about LEGO yet the thought of travelling with Lego gives you nightmares? Here is a simple craft to help your LEGO enthusiast stay organized. Perfect for on the go, including car and airplane travel! Size of box depends on your travel needs (e.g. size of kids backpack or suitcase)
- Crafting box
- Lego Plate (LEGO Brand recommended)
- Industrial Strength Adhesive
- Cutting tools
- Measure the lid of your Box and mark your LEGO plate using a pencil
- Cut your LEGO plate according to your measurements
- Glue LEGO plate onto the top lid of your box and let dry
Buy a crafting box that has some removable walls, so you can store bigger builds by removing one wall making it bigger.
We recommend the real Lego brand, as nothing slides off when you lift the lid to pick out the next pieces.
# of People: 1 adult
Time: 5 minutes + drying time