Don’t have a sensory bin? We use a plastic storage container that is meant for underbid storage, they are inexpensive and come with a lid! Place on the floor or table for kids to access. Whether you change the contents of the bin weekly, or seasonally, the kids love it!
- underbed storage plastic container with lid
- bags of corn
- shovel or scoops and small rake
- measuring spoons
- small clay pots
- pumpkin and acorn pieces (from the dollar store)
- Purchase your underbid storage container from a local store
- Clean the container
- Empty corn kernels into the bin, we purchased smaller bags of corn that were on sale and used about 5 of them.
Ask your kids which toys they would like to play with in the sensory bin. Sometimes ours is water themed filled with ocean life, sometimes we have more of a zoo setup with animals and tractors. They can choose which they would like, and get creative with it!
# of People: 1 Adult, Individual or Group
Difficulty Level: Simple
Time: 5min setup