Who doesn’t like a tasty treat after you have been creative with your apples? This is a quick and simple method for making an autumn treat. Enjoy!
- A Knife
- A Cutting Board
- Brown Sugar
- A Baking sheet
- Preheat your oven to 225 degrees F
- Mix together 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tbsp brown sugar, and a pinch of nutmeg in a bowl.
- Begin to carefully cut your apples in very thin slices.
- Spread your apple slices out flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes – an hour, depending on how crispy you prefer them.
You can flip your apple slices half way through and sprinkle your sugar mixture on the opposite side if you would prefer them to be sweeter.
# of People: 1 Adult, Group
Difficulty Level: Simple
Time: 5min + baking time