If your kids loved making our Fall Leaf Art, they are going to love these Nature Christmas Cards! What a wonderful way of cutting down on all the plastic around this time of year! These cards are very environmental friendly, and decorative too!
- Pressed leaves
- Berries (optional)
- Card stock or paper
- Christmas shape cutter
- Glue gun
- White glue
- Ribbons (optional)
- Start by carefully cutting the pressed leaves into shapes using your shape cutters. We love using stars, snowmen, Christmas trees or snowflakes.
- Cut evergreens into small pieces.
- Cut and fold your card stock into desired card size.
- Lay out your design on the card before gluing.
- Apply the evergreen carefully with a glue gun.
- White glue or a glue stick will attach the leaf shapes onto the card & evergreen.
- Let dry completely before writing your Christmas greetings.
You can try and preserve your fall leaves to make them last longer. There are several different methods, like ironing leaves between two sheets of waxed paper, drying them in a microwave, or spraying them with acrylic sealer.
We prefer to leave them natural and make sure we collect and save a lot to allow for any accidental damage in the process.
# of People: individual, group